Does your instrument show a bad recording? Would you like to improve readability? Well, it’s time to get acquainted with an analytical testing lab in Delhi. CORPSEED provides the best calibration services in Delhi based on the current condition of your instrument. Laboratory personnel will recognize instrument problems and adjust their accuracy. This NABL-accredited laboratory provides accurate and affordable calibration verification services. Know the exact problems of your instrument and find the best solution to improve its efficiency.
Laboratory tests are the most common and fastest way to determine the quality of a product before it is delivered to the consumer. From household water testing to industrial chemical testing, laboratory testing makes our daily life more comfortable in everyday life. Laboratory tests are used in various fields, including food safety, water safety, medicine, environmental control, etc. The data they provide to professionals in various fields helps them make decisions that will sooner or later present themselves to us. In addition, manufacturers are informed of the quality of raw materials or components before use.
Laboratories have so many responsibilities on their shoulders that their ability and credibility to perform different types of tests need to be properly assessed. A modern laboratory accreditation framework has proven to be the solution to its control. To be accredited, a laboratory must meet the highest and most accurate standards for the provision of services. The efforts and processes force laboratories to update their equipment and operate with the highest international standards ISO / IEC 17025.
Wondering how accreditation helps you? Here are five reasons why accreditation is important for labs.
- Create a sense of faith and trust: Accreditation is the standard given to the laboratory to maintain the high standards of service required. It serves as a certificate and mark of excellence and credibility in service. Laboratory customers benefit greatly from strong quality assurance. The certification of your products by an accredited laboratory is a guarantee of performance, durability, and value for money. While testing in accredited laboratories, you never have to think about the results. The quality certificate issued by leading NABL accredited laboratories is valid not only in India but in various countries around the world.
- Stand out from other laboratories: accreditation acts as a filter, filtering out unaccredited laboratories and bringing out the best. This way, you can ensure that customers always give their best for your service. A non-accredited laboratory is not recognized for its high standards and quality assurance. Non-accredited laboratories are never tested by an accreditation body, so they do not comply with regulations and standards and always leave customers unsure of the results.
- Unmatched Precision: An accredited laboratory works to maintain the highest standards of competence and precision. You can trust the accuracy of the results and make meaningful decisions. Unlike non-accredited laboratories, accredited laboratories work with the utmost professionalism. Accuracy of test results is their top priority and they provide their customers with the highest level of service. NABL accredited laboratories have state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with the latest equipment and their staff is highly qualified. With a wide range of tests, they can provide you with not only the most accurate analysis but also the most comprehensive.
- Exceptional Level of Control: Accredited laboratories are required to perform all tests in controlled environments to provide an additional level of testing confidence. The tests are carried out at different levels of controlled environments, mimicking the possible conditions of the samples. These tests also guarantee the credibility of the tests in the long term. You can be sure that your products or devices will be tested against all expectations and in all ideal conditions. Being tested and certified by NABL accredited laboratories will make your brand more credible.
- Lower costs: Using an accredited laboratory for your testing not only gives you the best quality, but it also cuts costs to a higher margin. There are limits to the costs established by the accreditation bodies that must be maintained by the laboratories. A non-accredited body can charge you any price, but accredited laboratories must comply with the established limits. These labs offer to test their devices on the production unit, which also eliminates transportation costs. In the long term, a certificate issued by an accredited laboratory is valid for longer, avoiding additional costs for repeated tests.
Getting a Testing and NABL Certification by accredited laboratories is the ultimate seal of approval for a manufacturer. Because they understand government regulations and industry standards better than anyone, you can be confident that their service is the best in the business.